“Thinking about something you like”
It could be the best-served food in a particular hotel or a favorite movie, it just can be anything.
Now just think about the company which has been giving you the bests things you have adored. Their business survives when their customer has a strong emotional attachment on their product and therefore, they get happy when their customers are satisfied. Which means, happy the customer, constant flow of revenue, and this is how a company survives long-term.
Even charities and NPO need money to properly navigate their objectives in an efficient way. While every business, small or big lookout for the monetary fund for the survival or lookout for suggestions to save the money or save money for the business expansion.
Understand the fact that the business is always on the lookout for a professional financial consultant who has a rooted knowledge of finance and who can easily understand the financial changes in the advancing scenario. And yes, there you have it!
Think about joining a professional accountancy career through ACCA in Nepal!
A career in accountancy and finance is a great choice. The hard work which you have put into for nearly 2 years long will help you get an excellent job prospect. Your professional intelligence and qualification can take you right up in the organizational hierarchy offering you the needed prestige and responsibility.
ACCA offers great thinking, so in whatsoever stage you are in your career planning, ACCA qualification can tremendously help you reach the right career direction.
Choosing ACCA qualifications
Here are some significant reasons why you should choose ACCA to route your professional career in finance and accounts.
- Relevant knowledge and skills allowing the individual to pick any type of accountancy role in any of the organizations.
- Global professional accountancy body encouraging the students to work in any part of the world.
- Respect to the qualification. People working in the finance and accountancy stream do know the prestige associated with ACCA, therefore your Employer will always respect your ACCA qualification and understand that you have the right kind of understanding and knowledge for the finance-related job.
- As you progress to the ACCA membership qualification you do collect qualification. On the way to the membership, you achieve a diploma in Business Accounting, an Advanced Diploma in Accounting and business, and a BSc (Hons) degree in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University.
Knowing the ACCA Qualifications
ACCA qualification holds a strong vision to provide internationally recognized qualifications, which is aligned with soft skills training, business culture, and all those fundamentals which are required in the corporate field; it in fact allows you to succeed in the global market.
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is one of the fastest and largest international accountancy bodies holding a strong reputation for 100 years in quality and excellence.
The qualification is a route to learning modern finance methods and skills to become a qualified ACCA member. The course is strongly designed to concentrate on the accounting knowledge, skills and professional values that is capable of delivering successful careers across every sector.
To join ACCA students need no knowledge and experience in accounting and finance. All you need is a power-packed motivation to study well and to reap significant success over time.
Studying ACCA at NCA
- Understand the know-how of ACCA from a qualified and reputed teacher.
- Networking with the previous pass out students of NCA, and their major collaborations.
- Continuous development in practical and theoretical aspects.
- The unified syllabus taught in a more practical method.
- Wider competencies in getting employed in a recognized corporate house in the national and international markets.
- Stand out in the competitive financial market with distinct knowledge in finance and accountancy.
If you want to join ACCA, then you can contact the career desk for more information or admission.